SEMrush: Frontend Developer – Limassol
SEMrush is an international IT company with offices in St. Petersburg, the USA, the Czech Republic and Cyprus (Limassol).
We have created a unique tool for SEO and SMM professionals. Among our users are Internet marketers, analysts and even site owners, who want to assess the state of their product on the web and analyze their competitors.
Now we are looking for a Frontend developer to work in the Cyprus office of our company.
- Work together with product owner, UX and designers to find the best solutions for users of our users; participation in the specification of these solutions;
- Writing of high quality, understandable, documented and tested code;
- Participation in the development of application architecture;
- Automation of the development process.
We are looking for you if you have:
- Higher technical education;
- Ability to understand and work with already written code, refactor existing code, write a new supported and tested code;
- The desire to constantly develop yourself and help your colleagues, and also constantly work on the effectiveness of the development process.
- Knowledge and experience with ReactJS. Corner or Vue will be a plus.
- Experience with webpack. Gulp / Grunt / Rollup will be a plus.
- Knowledge css. Knowledge of SASS / LESS will be a plus.
- Experience with git and linux
Your advantage will be:
- Experience using TypeScript
- Knowledge and experience with MobX and / or RxJS, understanding of the fundamentals of reactive programming;
- Experience with css modules and / or stylized components;
- Ability to use testing tools (from one to the end to the end);
- Experience with karma, jasmine, joke;
- Knowledge of the basics of UX, usability and ergonomics of modern products.
What we are ready to offer:
- Official registration from the first working day;
- Floating start of the working day (from 9:00 to 12:00);
- Comfortable office (Limassol, Cyprus);
- Wage growth commensurate with personal contribution to the project;
- Corporate training (trainings, seminars, participation in conferences);
- English classes with a native speaker;
- Compensation for sports (up to 50%);
- Full medical insurance for the employee and family members;