Ancoria Bank: Systems Developer – Nicosia
Ancoria Bank is the new Cyprus bank, licensed and supervised from the Central Bank of Cyprus. The bank offers full banking services for businesses and individuals with Banking Centres in Nicosia, Limassol and Larnaca. With a vision to be the trusted, committed and effective financial partner of its customers, Ancoria Bank’s responsibility is to earn this trust by redefining banking, with a total commitment to building rewarding relationships and delivering suitable products, effectively and efficiently.
The Bank invites applications from aspiring professionals for the position of Systems Developer at its Head Offices in Nicosia.
Main duties and responsibilities
• Developing accurate, efficient and easily maintainable programs/software applications to be used within the Bank, by analysing user requirements, producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes
• Testing programs thoroughly in controlled environments before the production stage, developing system test scenarios and executing predefined test plans, ensuring that programs are working in a reliable manner
• Maintaining systems in production, by solving problems and correcting defects
• Reviewing current systems, consulting users and submitting recommendations for improvements
• Preparing manuals and conducting relevant trainings for users
• Working closely with the Analysts and users for development, maintenance and improvement purposes
• Designing and implementing interfaces between different systems within the Bank and across partners
• Coordinating with vendors
• Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science or any other related discipline
• At least 2-5 years of related experience
• Time management skills
• Creativity and analytical thinking skills
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to deal with ambiguity
• Excellent knowledge of the English language, both verbal and written
• Sound knowledge of SQL/relational databases
• Basic knowledge of XML and Web Services, WPF or HTML5
• Experience in Mobile applications development.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to experience and qualifications.
Applicants must submit electronically their CV at email@example.com clearly stating the position for which they are interested in, by 15th October 2017.
Ancoria Bank is an equal opportunities employer.