Woodbrook Group: Junior Personal Assistant – Limassol
We are looking for a Junior Personal Assistant in Limassol.
Woodbrook Group is looking for an effective and efficient Personal Assistant to join our team in Limassol.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Group Director of Operations and will
have the overall responsibility for the administration of the director’s affairs.
Key Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Executing instructions and jobs assigned by the director;
- Organising the meetings and agenda of the director;
- Managing phone calls and divert accordingly ;
- Organising and attending meetings;
- Dealing with email enquiries;
- Attending client and staff meetings;
- Performing secretarial duties ;
- Liaising with clients;
- Liaising with business partners;
- Making travelling arrangements;
- Reporting to the director.
- Knowledge in Office Administration or similar discipline;
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (written and spoken);
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Office Excel/ Word/ PowerPoint);
- Dynamic and able to multi-task;
- Self-motivated and highly organised.
If you believe that you have the motivation and professionalism it takes to become a Junior Personal Assistant then contact us now: email@example.com
Woodbrook Group is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (No: 297/16) and subject to the requirements of the EU’s Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID). Woodbrook Group is licensed by the Cyprus SEC for the provision of Investment Services (Investment Advice) and Ancillary Services (Investment research and financial analysis or other forms of general recommendation relating to transactions in financial instruments).