Axiom Consulting Ltd: Mobile App Developer / Engineer (Android / iOS) – Nicosia
Mobile App Developer / Engineer (Android / iOS)
Headquartered in Nicosia, Axiom (www.axiomc.com) offers strategic marketing consulting and information technology solutions for customer loyalty management and relationship marketing.
Axiom’s award-winning software platform is used by prestigious corporations in 12 countries, in 3 continents.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Mobile Innovation team on a full-time basis as a Mobile App Developer / Engineer.
Duties and responsibilities
You will be responsible to:
- Develop and maintain Android and iOS codebase for apps used by hundreds of thousands of users.
- Help define and build new features using clear, modular and well documented code.
- Work to resolve application issues reported by users.
To succeed in this position, you should:
- Be willing to learn and work outside of your comfort zone, with platforms you are not currently familiar with.
- Work as a team player, following guidelines on coding practices, while at the same time be willing to propose your ideas.
- Be an effective collaborator with both non-technical and technical team members.
- Be ready to receive and give implementation feedback in the form of code reviews.
- Be motivated, hard-working, with attention to detail and passion for quality.
- University degree in Computer Science or any related field
- Solid understanding of basic software patterns and data structures
- Experience working with SOAP APIs and JSON using standard HTTP request format.
- 2+ years of experience with object oriented software development (preferably Objective C or Java)
- Experience building applications and test cases to validate implementation
- Comfortable working in multiple development environments using a variety of different tools (Xcode, Android Studio)
- Basic understanding of SQL and relational database fundamentals
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer-centric discipline
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English. Greek is an advantage.
- Willing to travel occasionally
Candidates should have a valid work permit for Cyprus.
Axiom’s recruitment follows the following steps:
- If your CV is shortlisted, you will be invited to sit for Technical and Communication tests (3 hours).
- Interview with Team leaders (1 hour)
- Interview with Company Director (0.5-1 hour)
- Additional final activity. A technical presentation on a topic of your choice, to evaluate presentation skills (0.5 hour).
Submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. For inquiries regarding the position please call +357 22 878900 and ask for Job Vacancy App Developer.
We look forward to receiving your application.