LGS Handling Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λάρνακα
TICKETING CLERK VACANCY AT LARNACA AIRPORT
LGS Handling Ltd, a leading Ground Handling Operator at the Cyprus airports, is seeking to recruit a career oriented and dynamic individual for the position of a Ticketing Clerk at Larnaca airport. This position involves variable working shifts as the airport operates on a 24hour basis Monday to Sunday.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides Ticketing and other travel related services to passengers at the airport
- Sells and Issues air tickets
- Sells other travel related services and issues the relevant documents
- Gives travel related information to passengers
- Preferably IATA certificate in ticketing
- Previous experience in Travel office will be considered an advantage
- Pleasant and customer service orientated personality
- Very good knowledge of the Greek and English Language
- Knowledge of any other language will be considered an advantage
- Computer Literate
- Strong Communication skills
- High sense of responsibility and a team player
- Well Groomed and uniformed appearance
Remuneration & Benefits
A very attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and working experience, 13.5 salaries, medical scheme, provident fund, welfare fund, cola, continuous training and development as well as other benefits will be offered to the successful candidate.
Personal Curriculum Vitae or employment application form available from our offices may be forwarded by e-mail or facsmile transmission no later than the 30TH September 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting:”anergosjobs.com” or fax 24008872
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Only applicants meeting the requirements will be contacted.
Please follow and like us: