Unilever Tseriotis, an operating Company of Unilever, which is one of the world’s leading suppliers of fast moving consumer goods with strong operations in more than 100 countries and sales in 180 countries. Our brands are very strong and our products are used by more than 2,5 billion people daily, to feel good, look good and get more out of life – giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future.
We are interested in recruiting high potential individuals, who can achieve results in a team environment, are creative, self-motivated, can hold colleagues accountable for results and who demonstrate good communication skills, for the following position:
MANAGEMENT TRAIΝΕΕ in the FINANCE AREA (Nicosia Cyprus)
- Prepare the total country forecast & individual category forecasts (assumptions, risks, opportunities, cash up) on a monthly basis, prepare supporting analysis and participate in review of these forecasts with the relevant Marketing and Sales Leads and debrief results to the Country Leadership Team.
- Act as the Finance champion of forecast bias and accuracy.
- Build and actively use a network of finance peers across the cluster organization to both share and adopt good practices on Planning & Forecasting.
- Own, prepare and submit the monthly ΒΜΙ (Brand & Marketing Investment) forecasts, aligned with marketing & sales input. Bring visibility and challenge to the non-working media budget and other BMI promotional expenses spend and set targets for efficiency improvements / reductions.
- Perform Business Case modelling (or facilitate self-service) and articulate business case characteristics to non-Finance stakeholders.
- Provide commentary and analysis around business results vs forecast and annual plan targets.
- Deploy ROI toolkits (Return On Investment), mine data for insights and track the effectiveness of initiatives.
- Continuously improve all the accounting, controlling and reporting processes related to BMI and Trade Term Spend, and share and adopt best practices.
- Train Marketing & Sales counterparts on the local system, performance insights and deliver proactively decision support into the organization.
- Undertake financial analysis and prepare relative presentations and information in order to support management to set business requirements and objectives.
- Standard control and monitoring tasks (regarding volumes, discounts, Supply Chain Costs etc) by developing and optimizing robust processes.
- Efficient cooperation with all related departments and timely acquisition and processing of financial information
- Provide analytical support to the multi-year planning processes and assist in developing annual and long term financial goals for the organization.
- Participation in ad-hoc projects according to corporate requirements and priorities
Candidates’ Required Qualifications:
- Graduate in Economics / Business Administration
- Postgraduate degree in relevant subjects
- Fluent in English
- Competency in using software packages (MS Office)
- Military obligations completed for male candidates
- 1-3 years of working experience in similar field is required
- International mobility
Our Company offers:
- Continuous training
- Progressive work experience and steadily increasing responsibility
- International career opportunities
- Various fringe benefits, including medical and life insurance.
Applicants should send their CVs, including the code number of the position (TRAIN SEP 2017), by e-mail: HR.Support@unilever.com quoting:”anergosjobs.com”
CVs will be welcomed up to September 30th 2017.
Candidates, who meet specified qualifications, will be contacted by e-mail or telephone.
All CVs will be treated in strict confidentiality.