Long Acre Services Ltd: Ζητείται Accountant / Bookkeeper – Λεμεσός
Lordos Organisation is seeking to recruit an experienced accountant/bookkeeper in Limassol.
- Perform routine accounting tasks (invoicing, payments and receipts etc.)
- Prepare standard monthly accounting statements (P&L, Balance Sheet)
- Knowledge of payroll (social insurances and other contributions).Reconciliation of IR7 to accounting records
- Preparation and reconciliation of VAT form to accounting records
- Monthly intra-group balances reconciliation
- Bank reconciliation and preparation of simple cash budget to assess future cash needs
- Perform any other accounting-related tasks required by the office
- Knowledge of Quickbooks accounting package will be considered as an advantage
- University Degree or Equivalent Qualification in one of the following subjects; Accounting, Economics, Business Studies, Finance, or other related subjects
- A recognized school leaving certificate
- A minimum of 5+ years in a previous accounting position is essential
- Very good knowledge of Greek and English (Written & Spoken). Knowledge of Russian language will be considered an additional advantage
- Holder of the Higher Accounting Examination qualification (LCCI Higher)
- Expertise in Word and Excel
- A competitive remuneration package will be offered in accordance with qualifications and practical experience to the successful candidate
If you are interested in the above position, please send your CV to email@example.com quoting:”anergosjobs.com”
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.