The ideal candidate must:
• Have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a Corporate Services/Fiduciary Company is essential.
• Be fluent in Greek and English -spoken/written/reading at business level. Knowledge of Russian would be considered an advantage.
• Be able to meet deadlines and deal with complicated scenarios
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Be proficient in Microsoft office programs
• Be a problem solver, reliable person, willing to learn fast.
• Be well presented, with an excellent friendly customer service approach.
• Be eligible to work in Cyprus without any restrictions
• Be available to work between 08.15- 12.45 Monday to Friday.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
The ideal candidate must have the ability to :
• Liaise and prepare forms to be filed with the Cyprus Registrar of Companies.
• Manage internal matters of the corporate department (e.g. invoicing, database)
• Provide full corporate support of the foreign companies.
• Draft, review and arrange execution of various documents.
• Communicate efficiently with the corporate administrators and all members of the staff on all questions related to the position.
• Perform any administration duties as and when required.
• Deal with compliance and client due diligence issues.
• Inform the management regarding any important issues on the client portfolio.
• Arrange meetings
• Perform daily general secretarial duties
• Be able to answer the phones and taking messages with a professional approach
Interested applicants who meet the above criteria should forward their CV (in English) to the email address or fax number below:
Email :email@example.com quoting:”anergosjobs.com” on the title.
Fax : ( 00357) 25337888
Please follow and like us: