Baker Tilly: Ζητούνται ACA/ ACCAA Trainees – Λευκωσία και Λεμεσός
Baker Tilly is a leading firm of Auditors, Accountants and Business Advisors, with a team of almost 300 people and offices in Cyprus, Greece, Romania, Bulgaria and Moldova.
Due to ongoing expansion, we invite applications from energetic and highly motivated individuals with the following requirements, to join our offices in Nicosia and Limassol under our ACA/ACCA Professional Training Scheme.
Selected trainees will start their employment with Baker Tilly in August/September 2018.
Undergraduate degree in any field of study with grades:
- 7.5/10 University of Cyprus & All Greek Universities
- 2:1 UK Universities
- 3.4/4 USA & Local Private Universities
- School Leaving Certificate with a good grade (Final grade to be at least 18/20)
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills (Greek and English)
- Computer literate (i.e. MS Office)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact in a team environment
- Positive, mature and professional attitude
ACA/ACCA Trainees work under the responsibility of a Qualified Accountant or a more senior professional and learn the profession by providing assistance in the areas of Audit, Accounting, Tax/VAT, Business/Financial Advisory, etc. You may also have the opportunity to work in other departments or offices of the organization so you can see how different core functions or countries operate.
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to successful candidates.
If you are interested in joining our firm, please send us your CV or complete our application form, which you can find on our website www.bakertilly.com.cy and send it by email to email@example.com. In your application please make reference to the code “HRD/2018/001 – anergosjobs.com”.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.