Unilever Tseriotis: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
Unilever Tseriotis, an operating Company of Unilever, which is one of the world’s leading suppliers of fast moving consumer goods with strong operations in more than 100 countries and sales in 180 countries. Our brands are very strong and our products are used by more than 2,5 billion people daily, to feel good, look good and get more out of life – giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future.
We are interested in recruiting a Financial Reporting Analyst based in Nicosia at our company in Cyprus (Unilever Tseriotis Company).
Financial Reporting Analyst
(Code: Finance June 2017)
- Handle reporting tasks and month end procedures.
- Manage record to report processes.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
- Manage working capital forecast & reporting for the company.
- Improve systems and procedures in the accounting area and initiate corrective actions.
- Execute and design financial controls.
- Support internal audit procedures.
Additionally, the job holder will have the following HR responsibilities:
- Support management team on the performance process during the annual people review
- Participate in the recruitment processes and provide administrative support for a wide range of tasks, including monthly payroll, training and recruitment.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
Candidates’ Required Qualifications:
- Graduate in Economics / Finance.
- Postgraduate degree in relevant subjects or MBA.
- Around 3- 5 years’ experience in similar position (preferably in company with commercial activity).
- Proven knowledge of Cyprus accounting standards, ERP systems (preferably SAP), & MS Office.
- Knowledgeable of local accounting legislation.
- Ability to manage and develop his team.
- Cooperative / Teamwork Spirit.
- Eligible to contribute in change management decisions in accounting ways of working.
- Methodical, organizational, adaptive.
Our Company offers:
- Progressive work experience and steadily increasing responsibility
- International career opportunities
- Continuous training
- Local terms and competitive remuneration package
- Various fringe benefits, including medical and life insurance
Applicants should send their CVs, including the code number of the position (Finance Cyprus 2017), by e-mail: HR.Support@unilever.com με τίτλο:”anergosjobs.com”
CVs will be welcomed up to July 6th 2017.
Candidates, who meet specified qualifications, will be contacted by e-mail or telephone.
All CVs will be treated in strict confidentiality.