GMCG: Ζητείται Accounting Officer – Λεμεσός
At GMCG, our dedication to our customers, colleagues, and associates is unwavering. As part of our commitment to providing exceptional service, we are constantly seeking out talented individuals who share our values and can contribute to the enhancement of our services.
We are delighted to announce an exciting opportunity to join our team as an Accounting Officer in Limassol. It is an entry-level position with opportunities for growth.
This role presents a chance to work in a dynamic and collaborative environment, where your skills and enthusiasm will make a significant impact on both our internal operations and our relationships with external stakeholders.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensuring that all major projects, month-end, and year-end reports are completed accurately and on time.
- Ensuring that all accounting processes align with current financial legislation.
- Keeping informed about the latest developments in the finance industry.
- Payroll, Taxes, and all Administrative Money issues.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly financial reports.
- Assisting with documentation for and support of year-end or interim audit.
- Prepare international payments through online banking.
- Preparation of list of payments and coordination of payments to suppliers, other offices, petty cash, traveling expenses, etc.
- Performing monthly bank, suppliers, receivables, and other reconciliations.
- Oversee records of all accounting documents at the official accounting software as per International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Submission of VAT forms & VIES report and all annual fillings.
- Sales Orders, Invoices, and collection efforts with clients with all the other departments and inter-offices.
- Review of KYC.
- General Bookkeeping.
- Any other relevant responsibilities that might be assigned by the management.
REQUIREMENTS – SKILLS:
- Degree in Financial and Accounting Science
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Holder of LCCI accounting Higher
- Computer literate, knowledge of Microsoft Windows and MS Office Suite
- Detail-oriented, professional attitude, reliable
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Have a very strong team value work ethic and able to work within tight deadlines.
The salary range for this position is between €23,000 gross and €27,000 gross per annum.
If you possess the qualifications and skills outlined above and are excited about the opportunity to work in a dynamic and collaborative environment, we encourage you to submit your resume stating your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting: “anergosjobs.com”
This is your chance to showcase your expertise and demonstrate how you align with our values and goals.
We appreciate your interest in joining our team at GMCG, and we will carefully review all applications received. While we thank all applicants for their interest, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
We look forward to receiving your application and potentially welcoming you to our GMCG family!