Oikos Group: Ζητείται Accounting Clerk – Αμμόχωστος
Is seeking to hire Accounting Clerk ;
Assist in day to day finance operations and he / she is primarily responsible for computing, recording, collecting, analysing and verifying numerical data for use in maintaining accounting records of the financial operations of the resort.
ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Managing revenues received and dispersed including accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, General Ledger reporting.
- Cash handling functions for the hotel and reconcile all cash dropped at the front desk.
- Reconciles bank statements, creditors’ statement, debtors’ balances
- Posting all ledger details, guest ledger, city ledger and deposit ledgers/ ensure proper payment and revenue posting.
- Process payroll and verify payroll figures with Social Insurance reports.
- Rotating monthly audits of inventories / Enter final inventory totals into spreadsheet.
- Any other job related duties as and when assigned by the Management.
Strong organizational skills with attention to detail. Ability to compile facts and figures. Command of the English language both written and verbal.
Proficiency with MS Office (Excel / Word) and experience with Theova accounting software will be considered advantage.
LCCI Higher/CAT professional qualification will be considered advantage
1-2 years work experience with previous accounting office or experience in Hotel / Hospitality related Finance and Accounting.
Salary from €1600 – €2000 Gross, – depending on experience.
EU citizens only please.
Should you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο: “anergosjobs.com” the latest by 25th of May 2024.
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN CYPRUS
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN NICOSIA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LIMASSOL
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LARNACA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN PAPHOS
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN FAMAGUSTA