Acute Advisory Services Ltd: Ζητείται Accountant – Λεμεσός
Seeking to recruit a highly motivated individual to join our firm’s expanding team of accounting professionals based in Limassol.
Acute Advisory Services Ltd, is a dynamic and progressive firm of Chartered Accountants in Cyprus, providing audit, tax, accounting and management consulting services. We are seeking to recruit a dynamic and highly motivated individual to join our firm’s accounting department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acting as member of the accounting team, providing accounting services to both local and international clients.
- Ensuring work is prepared in accordance with professional standards.
- Preparing and submitting VAT and VIES returns.
- Calculating Payroll.
- Supporting accounting department with other job-related duties.
- Interacting and maintaining excellent professional relationships with clients.
- Maintaining highest standards of business ethics.
- At least 2-3+ years’ experience in accounting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Higher LCCI examination or relevant field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English.
- Computer literacy, with very good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Knowledge of E-soft software will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Able work in a team, familiar with tight deadlines and flexible in approach.
- Positive, mature and professional attitude.
To be successful as an Accountant in Acute Advisory Services you need the following:
- Professional manner, team oriented with a willingness to learn.
- Organized, able to multi task and work under pressure.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to deliver work of highest quality, documented in accordance with our company’s standards.
- An extremely high work ethic.
- Motivation for career progression and development.
- Ability to gather and correlate correct data.
What we will offer to you:
- Friendly and dynamic working environment, in which you can develop your skills and competencies.
- A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidates, depending on qualifications and experience.
- A work place with a strong focus on values and work-life balance and the joint aim to provide the best possible solutions for our clients
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV to email@example.com με τίτλο: “anergosjobs.com”
All applications are considered strictly confidential.
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN CYPRUS
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN NICOSIA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LIMASSOL
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LARNACA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN PAPHOS
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN FAMAGUSTA