Τράπεζα Κύπρου: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
Structurer / Derivatives Dealer
Bank of Cyprus is looking to recruit suitable candidates to join the Structuring & Derivatives Desk under the Global Markets & Institutional Wealth Department in Nicosia.
To design, price, market and execute derivatives and structured products in order to provide risk management and investment solutions to satisfy the relevant needs from Institutional, Corporate and Private Banking clients.
Global Markets & Institutional Wealth Management services a diverse clientele, including insurance companies, funds, asset managers, family offices, corporations and clients in the public sector. Our team of experienced financial professionals analyzes clients’ requirements and provides innovative solutions to cater to your investment or risk management needs through our extended range of products.
RESPONSIBILITIES & MAIN ACTIVITIES
- Structures and prices bespoke investment products and designs appropriate risk management solutions based on client requirements
- Provides pricing and execution of derivatives instruments to facilitate client transactions and hedges the bank’s position against each client trade
- Participates in client engagement teams and prepares presentations and marketing material to promote structured products and risk management solutions.
- Drafts contract confirmations for derivatives and structured products
- Provides guidance and direction to middle office, back office, market risk, O&C and IT for introducing new products, or new procedures and systems for monitoring, valuation and risk management.
- Generates and presents trade ideas so as to capture investment opportunities and market trends in stand-alone transactions or in product campaigns.
- Results oriented individual with strong sense of accountability
- Very strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong quantitative skills
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic environment and able to maintain a high quality of deliverables under pressure
- Customer oriented individual with strong client servicing skills
- Very strong interpersonal, written and verbal ccommunication skills
- Excellent team working skills
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong academic background in a quantitative discipline (such as mathematics, physics, computer science, engineering, finance). A Master’s degree in a finance related subject with a significant quantitative content will be considered an advantage.
- Solid understanding of financial markets especially foreign exchange and fixed income.
- Excellent knowledge of derivative products, including pricing and risk.
- Excellent knowledge of financial risk management methods and practices.
- At least 2 years of previous experience in derivatives trading, structuring, or quant position, or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge can be acquired.
- Excellent IT skills especially with Excel and VBA. Programming and database skills will be considered an advantage.
- Good working knowledge of Bloomberg will be considered an advantage.
- Fluency in English.
Successful candidates will be offered an attractive remuneration package depending on qualifications and experience.
All applications must be submitted by Friday 7/7/2017
Applicants who possess the necessary qualifications will be invited to a written examination and personal interviews.
- Applicants who submitted their CV in the past and who meet the above criteria will need to apply for the specific position through the “e-Recruitment” system.
- Applications that do not meet the specified criteria or are not received within the specified deadline will not be considered nor will they receive any answer regarding the status of their application.
- Only electronic applications through the «e-Recruitment» system, will be considered.
- If the information provided in the submitted CV proves to be untrue, inaccurate or incomplete, it may result in the rejection of the application.
- All applications will be treated in strict confidence.