G. Papadopoulos & Co. Ltd: Ζητείται Γραμματέας – Λευκωσία
- Providing comprehensive and integrated administrative support to the Management team (including typing, telephone management, email correspondence and travel arrangements for the senior management team).
- Responsible for coordinating and conducting the required daily office correspondence and dealing with other routine matters relevant to the office.
- Daily communication with international and local clients, providing information and/ or clarification of the company’s services.
- Answer and transfer all incoming calls.
- Manage files-filing paperwork accurately and maintaining in good order the filing system.
- Typing and copying documents.
- Preparation of invoices.
- Preparation of letters and various documents.
- Coordinate and control the required stationery and consumables of the office.
- Making meetings preparations.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Required Skills & Experience
- College Degree/Diploma in Secretarial Studies or Office Administration.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language, both verbal and written. Knowledge of any other language would be considered an advantage.
- Very good use of MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Computer literacy.
- Multitask abilities.
- Ability to work and respond under pressure.
- Excellent organisational/administrative and communication skills.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive remuneration package based on skills and experience.
- 13th Salary.
- Medical insurance.
- Provident fund.
- Friday afternoons off.
To apply for this position please email your CV to HR@gpapadopoulos.com.cy quoting: “Γραμματέας – anergosjobs.com” Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN CYPRUS
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN NICOSIA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LIMASSOL
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LARNACA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN PAPHOS
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN FAMAGUSTA