BDO: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
Office Administrator (NIC/A1/2022)
BDO is the fifth largest accountancy network in the world employing. Our Cyprus office employs over 130 professional staff in our offices in Nicosia and Limassol.
Core to our values are respect, integrity and fairness. We value everyone in our team knowing that each and everyone plays an important role in the provision of excellent service to our clients. Working at BDO enhances your professional development at all stages of your career.
We are currently seeking to recruit an office administrator for our office in Nicosia. This is an opportunity for you to work in a dynamic firm with a dynamic forward thinking by ambitious team of young professionals.
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages
- Excellent interpersonal and communicational skills
- Sound knowledge of MS Office and Microsoft outlook
- Keen to learn and progress
- Motivation to be part of a team that prides itself at being leaders in their field in an organization that enjoys international recognition and high reputation.
- Performing wide range of general administrative duties and ensuring the smooth operation of the office
- Welcoming clients and visitors at the office
- Handling of all calls and office correspondence
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience. We also offer:
- Progression based on merit
- Provident fund
- Up to 3 paid social days per year to allow you to contribute to social and environmental causes that are important to you
- Friday afternoons off
- Fridays off throughout August
- Holiday entitlement from first day of joining the firm.
- Paid maternity leave
- Mothers support scheme
If you believe that you meet the requirements of the position and would like to apply, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο: “anergosjobs.com”
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.