Kraeuterland Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λάρνακα
Employee for customer service and office work wanted
We the Kraeuterland LTD are looking for an employee for customer service with additional tasks in the back office for our location in Voroklini (Cyprus) from 01.01.2023.
For the job we are looking for a reliable employee who has the ability to think along. The position in our start-up requires knowledge in various fields. It is necessary to have a good command of the German and English languages.
The main task is to answer emails and take phone calls from our customer service hotlines from 9am – 4pm Cypriot time. This involves a wide variety of enquiries. From “Where is my package” to “I haven’t ordered anything”, you will know exactly what to do after our training. The processes must be processed accordingly in the backend “Shopware” and, if necessary, consultations must be held with the warehouse or external companies such as payment service providers or shipping service providers.
It is essential that you do not let yourself be deterred from doing the right thing. Even if it can be very nerve-wracking at times. It’s good to know that you won’t be left alone with your problems and that your colleagues will help you in word and deed to train you optimally as a professional in our ranks.
Furthermore, we have some back-office work for you, where you can actively support us. This includes, among other things, the creation of articles, customers and companies in the CRM/invoice tool as well as the filing of files in our folder structures. In addition, it would be an advantage if you have a knack for purchasing in order to support us in the procurement of materials, the inventory maintenance of articles, etc. You should have a certain affinity for computers.
- A certain affinity with computers and computer programmes
- Knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook as well as the use of PDF and various image formats
- An appropriate level of work organisation so that you don’t forget anything when working on different sites.
- An easy-going manner that does not lose its composure even in the face of rough treatment by customers.
- A friendly and competent telephone manner is a prerequisite.
- German (native speaker level)
- A confident command of the English language
- You should have a basic understanding of simple office software, so that we can leave processes to you for processing after training (e.g. Easybill, Easybee, HubSpot, etc.).
- You should be able to work independently on external portals (e.g. business customer portals, customer accounts, etc.), and we will offer you support with training.
- IT knowledge of password managers, telephone system software, Google account processing, etc. is a plus.
- Other foreign languages such as French, Spanish or Italian are a plus
- Your will to do more than just the bare essentials
- A proactive way of working is a basic requirement
Monday – Friday: 8:30am – 5pm (30min break) (40 hrs. week); German holidays (Hessen)
What we offer:
- A fully equipped workplace in Oroklini (desk, gaming chair, PC, 2 monitors, telephone system, headset, webcam, work utensils, etc.) for daily work.
- A 1-year contract, which we will gladly extend indefinitely if you do your job satisfactorily
- A job with development potential (personal, professional and financial), your job will grow with you.
- A solid starting salary of 1800€ net
- A GESY registration
- Support in obtaining your Yellow Slip (if needed)
- A kitchenette in the office with microwave, coffee machine, etc.
Feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο: “anergosjobs.com” or by phone at +49 30 577 13 10 29.