FBS KOTSOMITIS INTERNATIONAL NETWORK: Ζητείται Accounting Officer – Λευκωσία
Member of The Cyprus Institute of Certified Public Accountants
ACCA – Approved Training Practice
ACCA – Approved CPD Employer
ACCA Gold Employer Status
We are part of a reputable international professional services group, providing our services exclusively to an international clientele. We provide international company formations, trustee, management and administration services, advice on company law matters as well as accounting, tax compliance and arranging for audit by independent auditors. Our organisation has fully-fledged offices in Cyprus, UAE, Malta and associated offices worldwide.
We are looking for an Accounting Officer to join our client accounting team. The candidate will join an energetic team and must be ambitious, deadline oriented and willing to grow with us.
• Preparation of financial statements, tax computations and tax returns for international clients;
• Preparation and submission of VAT & VIES returns;
• Posting of client invoices;
• Posting of client bank movements;
• Maintenance of accounting records and general bookkeeping;
• Liaison with external independent auditors and assistance in generating and collecting audit evidence.
Requirements for the position:
• Knowledge of IFRS;
• Good knowledge of Caseware accounting software;
• Strong IT skills;
• Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines;
• Highly motivated with an eye for detail;
• Residence in Nicosia;
• Fluent use of the English and Greek languages – both oral and written;
• At least 2 years’ experience in a position in a similar working environment;
We will consider candidates who are currently studying for ACCA/ACA or equivalent.
Interested candidates may send their CV and Cover Letter to Koulla Loukidou – email: firstname.lastname@example.org