Delorbis Pharmaceuticals Ltd: Ζητείται Executive Secretary – Λευκωσία
Delorbis Pharmaceuticals Ltd is looking for a competent Executive Secretary to join our team in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain Directors’ agenda and assist in planning appointments, meetings, conferences etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes.
- Performs front desk duties.
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate.
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Make travel arrangements for Directors.
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible.
- Conduct research and prepare reports.
- Complete and submit expense reports for the Directors for submission to Finance, as per expenditure guidelines/policies.
Experience and Skills:
- Degree in Secretarial Studies, Business Administration, or relative field.
- Proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative role.
- Excellent typing and notetaking skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Teams, Outlook etc).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Greek language.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Integrity and confidentiality.
Please mention the relevant code: EXS-106 – anergosjobs.com for this position and send us your CV by 1st December 2022 at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
DELORBIS PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
17 Athinon Street,Ergates Industrial Area
2643 Ergates, P.O. Box 28629,
2081 Lefkosia, Cyprus. Europe.