Stademos Hotels Ltd: Ζητείται Administrative Assistant – Λεμεσός
POSITION OF ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Stademos Hotels Ltd, a leading Group within the Cyprus Hospitality industry, is seeking to recruit an ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT for the Head Offices in Limassol.
At Stademos Hotels Ltd we consider our people as the most valuable asset, which is why we only hire professionals who are passionate, enthusiastic and willing to grow.
We foster a team culture which thrives on challenges and always aims to provide our guests excellence in service, in an environment of tranquillity, well-being and hospitality at its best, where our people feel proud to belong.
We offer opportunities for future advancement and skill development through continuous training programme, both in Cyprus and abroad, while at the same time encouraging initiatives and rewarding results.
Processing and coordination of the secretarial work of the Office to ensure the success of its main objectives in relation to the Clients, human resources and the Company.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To keep a proper filing system for the necessary Office’s documents
- Assisting with scheduling (weekly planner)
- Organizing meeting files
- Maintaining and updating each hotel’s HMPRO software
- Following up with hotels /collaborators on assigned tasks
- Sourcing furniture, fixtures and equipment as per Managing Director’s instructions
- Getting shipping quotes and act according to Managing Director’s orders
- Assisting on daily tasks as assigned to them
- Maintaining spotless and organized working area/desk
- To bring forward all incoming mail, messages and documents as requested for the attention of Managing Director
- To prepare all outgoing mail for signatures, and arrange the essential posting.
- To provide a friendly, courteous and professional service at all times.
An attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Graduate of a Secretarial Institution.
- At least 2 years work experience in a similar post.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Has an excellent command of both Greek and English (written and verbal).
- Excellent organization and follow-up skills; great focus and attention to detail; able to conduct research and manage records.
- Proficient multitasker with strong time management abilities.
- Highly dependable and trustworthy with the ability to maintain the confidentiality of extremely sensitive documents and/or information.
- Procurement and logistics knowledge will be considered an advantage.
Due to work permit restrictions, only EU candidates are eligible to apply.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidentiality. Interested applicants should apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org until the 27th November 2022 quoting : “Administrative Assistant – anergosjobs.com”
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted for this position.