Laiko Cosmos Trading Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
Laiko Cosmos Trading Ltd, a leading FMCG distributor of well – known local and international brands in the Retail and HORECA markets, is seeking to recruit the right candidate to fill the position of “Spirits Ambassador”.
Role Definition & Objective
The successful candidate will be responsible to train and educate internal and external key stakeholders (outlet staff, consumers) on the brands under his / her responsibility. Also, will be responsible to provide advice on menu development and take active role in the execution of On Trade events, as a bartender and brand ambassador.
- Transmit in an engaging and effective way product and brand knowledge to company employees, customers, outlet staff and consumers.
- Actively train bartenders in cocktail making.
- Consult outlet managers on the right spirits assortment for their outlets.
- Propose and build Drinks Menus and Cocktails Menus.
- Actively participate in evening brand events (6-8 per month), as a bartender or / and brand ambassador.
- Plan, organize, execute and evaluate consumer mentoring sessions.
- Work closely with Global Brand Ambassadors on a continuous basis, in order to be fully up-to-date with all recent developments in the spirits and bartending world.
Skills & Personality
- Passion for spirits and bartending.
- Self-driven, with strong planning and organization skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both Greek and English.
- Disciplined and able to work autonomously in an efficient and effective way.
- Ability to communicate, negotiate and work effectively with people from diverse backgrounds.
Qualifications & Experience
- University degree in Hospitality or related subject.
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience in the hospitality sector / On Trade (bartending, training, consulting).
- Established relationships with key stakeholders in the On Trade market.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office.
- Driving license.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to their qualifications and experience:
- 14 salaries annually
- Company Car
- Medical Plan
- Provident fund
- Mobile Allowance
- 20 days annual leave, on pro rata basis.
Candidates who are interested in this role are welcome to apply by sending their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning in the subject field their name and “For the position of Spirits Ambassador – anergosjobs.com”
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.