FC Pafos: Ζητείται Senior Accountant – Πάφος
About FC Pafos:
FC Pafos in a professional football club located in Paphos, Cyprus. The Club is on the track to become one of the leading Cyprus clubs on and off the field. In addition to the development of team roster, construction of the modern team training facility, we are looking to streamline our back-office functions. As a part of this effort, we are looking for an accountant to help our payment processing, accounting and reporting functions.
- Support in the implementation of the accounting software system
- Close cooperation with other departments to ensure high quality of incoming financial documents
- Responsibility for account entries and preparation of regular financial reports
- Preparation of regular tax reporting documents
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis as requested by the Management
- We expect a successful candidate to be a strong professional who can work independently with adequate supervision.
- Higher education and preferably 5 years of relevant professional experience in the Cyprus market
- Recognized professional qualification in accounting is preferred
- Solid understanding of general accounting principles, local financial and tax regulations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of accounting software systems
- Greek and English languages are required
- Self-driven and professional attitude
Compensation amount will be discussed with candidates as a part of the interview process. We can
guarantee that the Club will offer competitive compensation which is consistent with your qualification and experience.
Please submit your application consisting of CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο: “anergosjobs.com”