bbf: Θέση Εργασίας – Λεμεσός
bbf: is one of the leading and fastest-growing companies in the property market in Cyprus and Greece, offering its clients such services, as property sales, rentals, management, construction, and other related services. bbf: is willing to enlarge its internal staff and is currently looking for a Construction Administrator for our office in Limassol.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Using content management systems to maintain and update internal databases (Procore)
- Arranging meetings, taking minutes, and keeping notes
- Liaising with members of staff in other departments or external contacts
- Organizing and storing paperwork, documents, and computer-based information
- Preparing contract documents.
- Liaise with the project team for collecting documents
- Organize filing system of construction
Requirements for the position:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or Civil Engineering.
- At least 2 years previous experience in similar position.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Greek (both written and spoken)
- Computer skills – MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Self-starter, able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Accuracy and attention to detail
What do we offer?
- Young, dynamic, and friendly working environment.
- Provision of 13th salary.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Career perspectives within a fast-growing business environment.
- Comfortable and prestigious offices in the middle of the Tourist Area in Limassol.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to click HERE and submit their CV.