Aimondo Technologies Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Πάφος
- Full-time job (40h per week)
- Start ASAP
- Office location: Paphos – Cyprus
About the role:
- The ideal candidate must be able to accomplish thinks quickly without sacrificing quality
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- English – professional
- German – good (writing only)
- Willing to learn
- Knowledge of Abacus Financial Accounting Software would be an advantage
- Experience in a similar role
- Preparation of monthly management accounts – internationally
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly closing accounts
- Bank, debtor, creditor reconciliation
- Invoice Customers internationally
- Intercompany transactions
- Updating verifying and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other financial records
- Preparing and submission of tax reports
Helpful skills and experience:
- University or College degree in Accounting or ACCA or CAT or LCCI Higher
- Work experience as an Accountant would be an advantage
- Problem solving
- Meet deadlines and targets
- Ability to act with discretion and deal appropriately with confidential matters
- Highly computer literate
- Interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Organization skills
- Strong team working skills
As part of our team, you’ll receive:
- Competitive remuneration package with opportunities for advancement and development
- 24 days paid annual leave per year + Cyprus Public Holidays
- Inspiring, dynamic and friendly environment with a relaxed dress code and nice colleagues around the world
- Fast-growing company with potential career perspectives
- Salary perspectives with concept of bonus motivation
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes, motivated colleagues and an agile way of working
- Mutual appreciation between the employees and the management
- Corporate training and field events
- Cozy café zones with fruits, nuts, delicious tea, coffee and snacks
What you should know about us:
Aimondo (www.aimondo.com) is a highly innovative, fast growing and internationally operating tech company based in Germany, Switzerland, UK and Cyprus.
Our inspiring mission is to develop into a globally leading SaaS (Software as a Service) provider for price analysis, trend analysis and automated re-pricing for products in a wide range of industries.
Today, intelligent pricing of products of all kind in a highly competitive environment is one of the most important success factors for sustainably good business results.
Our Al-supported SaaS solution for Business Intelligence and Dynamic Price Management / Re-Pricing for all online stores, manufacturers, brands, retailers and market research companies has established itself on the market, is continuously improved as well as extended and has already become indispensable as a strategic competitive factor for many companies.
What you can expect:
At Aimondo, you can expect an entrepreneurial, fast-growing team and many fun and challenging tasks. Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes are just as much part of our corporate culture as a great deal of freedom at work and an international climate. We trust you to do what’s best for our product, customers and team members and empower you to make the right calls without heavy bureaucracy.
Ready to apply?
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com quoting: “anergosjobs.com” and let us explore working together!