Constantinos Avgousti LLC: Ζητείται Secretary – Λεμεσός
We are seeking to recruit a self-motivated, trustworthy, highly organised, well-mannered individual to provide secretarial and administrative support to our law firm.
Qualifications and skills required:
- Graduate in secretarial studies or related field.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Greek.
- Any other language will be considered an advantage.
- High degree of integrity and professionalism.
- Proven track record of organising, multitasking, and time management capability.
- Tactfulness, discretion, diplomacy, as well as highly developed team working skills.
- Professionalism, integrity of character, and attention to detail.
- Efficient and able to take initiative.
- General secretarial duties, including supporting the lawyer(s) of the firm
- Answering telephone calls and taking messages.
- Greeting clients and visitors.
- Sorting, filing and distributing office correspondence.
- Carrying out administrative tasks including copying, faxing, filing and taking notes.
- Maintain an efficient filing system.
- Organizing appointments, attending meetings and taking minutes.
- Replying to client emails and drafting simple correspondence.
- Prioritising office workload with minimal supervision.