Easternmed Asset Management Services Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
Easternmed Asset Management Services Ltd is a leading management company licensed and regulated by CySEC, managing mutual funds and providing MiFID services for investment portfolios on a discretionary and advisory basis.
We are looking to recruit a new employee for the position of Financial Accountant for the offices of the company in Nicosia to provide assistance in the operations of the Company.
- Book-keeping and maintenance of accounting records for a number of companies and funds under management
- Ensure that all financial information is recorded in a complete, accurate and timely manner
- Maintaining a structured filing system for corporate documents and filing all required supporting documentation
- Conduct regular bank reconciliations
- Conduct regular creditors reconciliations
- Assist in monthly payroll calculations
- Daily monitoring of recognition and receipt of revenue for all funds under management
- Monitoring of all transactions of all funds under management
- Post transactions in portfolio management software for all funds under management and clients’ accounts
- Calculation of the NAV of the funds under management using portfolio management software
- Assist in issuance of financial information and liaising with the local auditors
- Assist in preparation of all tax returns/forms
- Assist in preparation of the company’s budget and financial forecasts
- Prepare bank payments for submission of fax instructions.
- Deal with invoicing and cash collection
- Execution of any other task related to the duties of the position and requested by the Senior Management or Supervisors of the company
- Undergraduate degree from a reputable University in Accounting/Economics or related field or ACCA semi-qualified / qualified
- Holder of LCCI Higher
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar position or experience working as a professional accountant
- IFRS experience
- Greek native speaker with fluency in English (Written & Spoken)
- Knowledge of an accounting software will be considered an advantage
- Experience with financial statements preparation will be considered an advantage
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office Packages) with Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
An attractive remuneration package up to €27.000 will be offered to the successful candidate, depending qualifications and work experience, and private health insurance.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to the following email address email@example.com quoting: “anergosjobs.com”
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. Due to the high volume of applications we receive only CVs with the above requirements will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.