Staycaee: Θέση Εργασίας – Πάφος
Staycaee is reinventing the way people live by making apartments available where they want, when they want, and on the terms they want. We operate a fast-growing network of expertly designed fully furnished homes around Cyprus. Curated and managed by us, our apartments provide the modern renter with a launchpad to work remotely, and experience new adventures — for a month, a year, or longer.
Staycaee team is growing and looking to hire an Accountant.
What you will focus on:
- Maintain an accurate record of financial transactions
- Update and maintain the general ledger
- Recording of debits and credits
- VAT preparation
- Facilitating payments to various subcontractors
- Performing order payments to suppliers
- Issuing invoices to tenant community
- Managing and performing company payroll
- Inputting financial data into QuickBooks and reconciling with bank statements.
- Lead projects with the objective to analyse business requirements and adjust current accounting processes to meet those requirements
- Communicate with customers or suppliers regarding financial inquiries
- Liaise with external auditors
- Assist with other accounting projects and/or ad hoc projects.
What we are looking for:
- Applicant needs to be a university or Diploma Holder in Accounting or any other relevant field
- Familiarity with accounting software (Quickbooks will be considered an advantage)
- A minimum of 3 years of related work experience.
Check out website at www.staycaee.com
Please send your CV’s email@example.com stating in Subject “Accountant – anergosjobs.com”