UCLan Cyprus: Ζητείται Receptionist – Λάρνακα
UCLan Cyprus University is seeking to appoint a full time Receptionist.
Gross annual salary: €14,000
- Be Responsible for the successful operation of the reception and information point of the University.
- Provision of excellent customer service.
- To organise the mailing of the University and register incoming and outgoing communication received either via fax or info email or post, with log and indexing as required.
- To administer and action any requests for the Travel Office, under the supervision of the Events and Front Office Coordinator.
- To provide support and assistance to the Events and Front Office Coordinator.
- To provide administrative assistance to the HR Department when needed.
- Degree in Office Administration or related area
- Minimum of Two Years’ Experience working in a busy office/reception environment, including general clerical experience and/or customer relations and services area
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Word and Excel
- Excellent command of both Greek and English Language
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to function under pressure and managing incoming guests services
- Positive and outgoing personality, with strong sense of duty, work ethics, responsibility and reliability
Benefits: 13th Salary, Provident Fund, Annual Leaves / Sick Leaves etc.
Please send the completed UCLan Cyprus Application Form and your CV by email to email@example.com. UCLan Cyprus Application forms can be obtained from the University’s website: https://www.uclancyprus.ac.cy/vacancy/receptionist/
No CVs will be accepted without a completed UCLan Cyprus Application Form.
The closing date for applications is on Tuesday 20th September 2022.
For informal enquiries, please contact the HR Department either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 24 694000.
UCLan Cyprus is an equal opportunities employer