Bird Aviation Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
Bird Aviation Ltd is an MRO company located in Larnaca Airport in Cyprus.
Position: HR Manager
The successful applicant will report to the CEO.
- Communicate Company’s vision and values and strengthen people’s motivation
- Develop and implement HR Strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Maintain updated HR policies that support Company’s strategy
- Develop performance management systems that drive high performance
- Prepare all HR related reports for the Top Management
- Prepare manpower budget
- Prepare monthly payroll
- Handle recruitment needs
- Assess training needs and coordinate with the Quality Manager the annual training plan
- Maintain updated personnel records
- Ensure compliance with the local labor legislation
- Undergraduate or postgraduate university degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration
- Proven working experience as HR Manager
- People oriented and results driven
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to perform under strict deadlines
- Excellent command of the Greek and English language, both verbal and written
- Excellent Computer literacy
Candidates must forward their CVs with the subject ‘HR Manager’ to the e mail firstname.lastname@example.org by the 16th of September 2022.
Please note that all applications will be treated in strict confidence, ensuring GDPR compliance.
Please note that only short-listed applicants will be responded to.