Le Mare Spas: Ζητούνται Receptionist Assistants – Λάρνακα και Αμμόχωστος
At Le Mare Spas, we welcome the brightest most talented candidates to be a part of our growing company. Our organizational culture is embedded in our work ethic, our integrity, transparency and values for our team, customers, and the environment. We have a dedicated Human Resource department that undertakes every team member personal growth and development at the company. We strive to offer the best possible work conditions and offer every team member a platform of growth and a tailor-made program to enable every individual reach their outmost potential.
Remuneration & benefits include:
- Salary starts from €1100 to €1200 in accordance to experience and qualifications, plus personal incentives, bonusses & sales percentage.
- Team incentive/bonus for sales targets
- Personal incentive/bonus for sales target
- Commissions for products sales
- 40% discounts for personal use spa purchases (gift vouchers, retail products, treatments)
- Paid public holidays at 1.5
- Lunch meal provided during working hours
- Healthcare GeSY
Working hours: 9a.m. to 5:30p.m. and
10:30a.m. to 7p.m. including 30’ break.
Daily tasks, responsibilities and duties:
- To provide outstanding customer service directly at the Spa, by phone, email, or other way of communication.
- To manage all guests enquires promptly and efficiently at the Spa by call or via emails, or other ways of communication.
- To promote all spa services, facilities and engage with customers visiting the spa to maximise sales results and customers reviews.
- To manage all bookings correctly and provide daily therapist schedules and guidance to meet expectations.
- To notify all guests of bookings policy, spa etiquette and cancelation policy.
- To comply with Le Mare Spas forms and procedures and implement accordingly with the team;
- To ensure the retail area is correctly displayed and accessible to guests;
- Ensure guests receive a warm welcome to the premises and providing a high level of hospitality, showing guests through to the relaxation areas.
- Ensure that all bookings are confirmed and booked in such a way to maximise in revenue.
- Ensure good communication with all Spa staff.
- Responsible for the opening and closing procedures of the Spa
- Other duties as required and requested by management.
Receptionist Assistants’s Requirements:
- High school diploma. Hospitality related qualification, will be considered as an advantage
- Good knowledge of the Spa and Fitness industry.
- Detail-orientated and patient.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
If you would like to be a part of the team and are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Receptionist Assistant – anergosjobs.com’ into the subject line.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.