Simplex: Ζητείται Accountant – Limassol (ACCNT-LIM) – Λεμεσός
Established in 2005, Simplex is Cyprus’ leading provider of world-class premium carrier-neutral data center services and a leading enterprise IT integrator, certified partner of global technology vendors.
Offering unrivalled award-winning customer experience, Simplex drives innovation and helps enterprises from around the world and various industries through their digital transformation journey, ensuring they remain flexible, secure and competitive.
All services of the company are certified with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013, demonstrating the company’s commitment to quality and security.
Simplex seeks to recruit a high calibre individual for the position of Accountant / Bookkeeper for its headquarters in Limassol.
Working in a bright and inspiring fast-paced work environment, the successful candidate will handle accounts payable, accounts receivables, banking/payments, collections and other relevant tasks, ensuring the smooth operation of the company’s accounting function while occasionally undertaking other administrative duties as well.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Verification against purchase orders and recording of supplier invoices
- Process outgoing payments to suppliers and reconcile within the accounting system
- Issue client delivery notes, invoices and statements
- Record, reconcile and issue receipts for incoming payments
- Follow up on overdue invoices and payments and implement company collections procedures as necessary
- Perform bank, debtors, creditors and other reconciliations
- Preparation of cashflow and other financial and administrative reports
- Preparation of VAT and VIES returns
- Management of recurring client billing
- Prepare and process monthly payroll
- Liaising with banks, government authorities, auditors, etc.
- Occasionally undertake various administrative tasks and act as a backup/replacement for out of office colleagues
Qualifications / Experience Required
- University/college degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or other relevant subject; alternatively, holder of LCCI certificate in accounting along with secretarial studies may be considered
- Good knowledge and prior experience with SAP Business One ERP
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Familiar with online banking systems, especially of Bank of Cyprus and Hellenic Bank
Personal characteristics and other skills required
- Good interpersonal and communicational skills in Greek and English, both verbal and writing
- Excellent organizational/administrative and time-management skills with attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and deliver under pressure
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Discreet handling of confidential information
- Diligence, dependability and commitment
- Team spirit, enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Self-initiative, self-motivation and self-discipline, requiring little or no supervision
- Proactive and analytical thinking
- Adaptability and ability to learn quickly
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.