ENGINO®: Θέση Εργασίας – Λεμεσός
ENGINO® is seeking to hire an employee for the position of Accounting & Import/Export assistant at our headquarters in Limassol.
At Engino we design and manufacture cutting-edge learning toy systems that help curious minds of ages 3 to 16 develop their 21st century skills of critical thinking and problem solving through hands on activities, coding and scientific experimentation. Having received numerous patents and international awards, including the “Best Place to Work” seal, we aim to continue leading the STEM trend by investing in new people who can join our team. As our company grows, we continue to innovate, developing services, systems and products that will inspire the next generation of inventors.
- The successful candidate will be part of company’s Accounting Department and will have responsibilities such as Bookkeeping, Outside Work (SIC, VAT, etc.), Expenses, Bank Reconciliation.
- Will be part also of company’s Sales & Purchases Administrationand will have responsibilities such as Import – Export logistics, Account Customers & Suppliers creation and service, E-shop orders processing & Samples, etc.
- Bachelor is required on Economics or Accounting or Business Administration or Finance.
- Holder of accounting certification (Higher level) or equivalent will be preferred.
- Excellent command of English and Greek language, both in written and oral communication.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and any accounting software.
- Team spirit and ability to work in collaborative environment with other members but also independently.
- Dynamic person that can work under pressure and deadlines.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills.
Remuneration Package Offered:
The position is a permanent position at the ENGINO® factory in Limassol Cyprus.
An attractive pay package is offered, depending on qualifications and experience.
13th salary is offered.
All CVs must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Accounting & Import/Export assistant – anergosjobs.com”.
Your application will be treated strictly confidential.