A.KARITZIS & ASSOCIATES L.L.C: Ζητείται Corporate Administrator – Λεμεσός
A.KARITZIS & ASSOCIATES L.L.C, an aspiring law firm headquartered in Limassol, is seeking to recruit an experienced CORPORATE ADMINISTRATOR.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Incorporation and ongoing administration / management of public and private companies either in the Republic of Cyprus or in foreign jurisdictions (Marshall Islands, British Virgin Islands etc.)
- Drafting of corporate forms / documents / instruments (Minutes, Resolutions, Proxies, PoAs etc.)
- Registration / renewal with regards to tradenames, trademarks etc. in Cyprus or abroad.
- Undertaking corporate procedures before the DRCOR through the e-Filing system / at the counter.
- Filing and/or updating the file of Cyprus companies through DRCOR’s e-Filing system / counter.
- Liaising with banks / institutions for the opening of bank accounts, updating of information etc.
- Liaising with clients, associates, organizations, governmental departments etc.
- Undertaking corporate procedures in foreign jurisdictions (Marshall Islands, British Virgin Islands etc.)
- Filing, maintaining and updating the Firms’ records, systems, files etc (in paper and electronic form).
- Assistance in the administration of Cyprus and foreign companies.
- Application of the AML, KYC, due diligence and other compliance procedures / policies.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position is a prerequisite.
- University degree / diploma in Business Administration will be considered as an advantage.
- Operation of ARIADNI portal and the e-Filing system of the DRCOR.
- Knowledge and operation of eBos software will be considered as an advantage.
- Fluent in English and Greek (both oral and written).
- Computer literate (MS Office etc).
- Multi-tasking, communication, administrative, organizational and management skills.
- Character integrity, professionalism, conscientiousness, responsibility and reliability.
Remuneration and Benefits:
– Attractive remuneration package depending on qualifications and experience
– 13th salary and bonuses (discretionary)
– Provident Fund
– 22 days annual leave
All interested candidates should submit their CV to email@example.com by 10/08/2022 using the following subject: CORPORATE ADMINISTRATOR VACANCY.
Upon submission a delivery confirmation shall be sent to the applicant. If no confirmation is received within 48 working hours from submission, the applicant is kindly requested to resubmit his/her application.
All applications and CVs will be treated with utmost discretion and confidentiality.