Irerobot Ltd: Ζητείται Administration Assistant – Λευκωσία
We are currently looking for an administration assistant to join our growing team. If you’re an enthusiastic, outgoing, and self-organized individual, our company can be the perfect place for you to continue your career path and expand your knowledge. Right now, the position is part-time but there is a possibility for renewal to full-time. If you can tick most of the fields as something you’d be comfortable with, apply now.
- Sorting and sending mail
- Writing reports, letters, and other documents
- Keeping an inventory of office supplies and ordering new ones as necessitated
- Completing banking transactions and carrying out basic bookkeeping
- Communication and coordination with accountant
- Answering phone calls and taking messages
- Scheduling meetings and appointments and managing calendars
- Perform receptionist duties when needed
- Maintaining files and dealing with other administrative support tasks
Required Experience and Skills
- Some experience as a back-office assistant, office assistant, virtual assistant or in another relevant administrative role
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Basic computer skills (email, Microsoft Office, Excel, Google Spreadsheets, etc.)
- Flexibility and the capacity to prioritize new tasks
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent writing skills – strong spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent time management skills
- Customer service
- Paying attention to detail
Education: Any college degree/diploma or formal education are considered extra. Certificates are also considered extra qualification.
Benefits: Salary will be offered based on experience and level of education.
About Irerobot ltd
In a constantly evolving world with increasing dependence on technological innovation and progress, we aim to establish significant presence in the EU R&D ecosystem. We focus on the development of state-of-the-art solutions in the areas of robotics and human-machine interaction. Throughout our projects we remain committed to focus on meaning rather than profit and create technology that makes the world a better place. Irerobot is an equal opportunity employer (https://eur-lex.europa.eu/eli/dir/2000/78/oj).
The position is open until filled. Submit a CV and a personal statement to the following email address:
firstname.lastname@example.org quoting: “ANERGOSJOBS.COM”
For more information: email@example.com