United Hotels ( Lordos ) Ltd: Ζητείται Receptionist – Λάρνακα
Are you an enthusiastic individual, with a high level of integrity and care to join our team?
Lordos Hotels as proudly one of the leaders in offering exceptional guest satisfaction in the hospitality industry for more than 50 years, are seeking to recruit a full time hotel Receptionist, for one of its hotels located in Larnaca.
- Proven experience as a hotel receptionist or in similar position in 4- or 5-star hotel.
- Familiarity with hospitality industry standards
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of German will be a plus.
- Computer literacy
- A customer-oriented and professional attitude
- Diploma or BA in Hospitality Management or any relevant field
- Welcome, greet guests, answer and direct incoming calls according to hotel policy.
- Knowledge of hotel rates and services
- Confirm reservations when necessary for guests
- Register, check ins and close guest accounts and check outs.
- Verify guest’s payment methods for authorization
- Issue room keys and direct guests to guestrooms
- Maintain clear and accurate records of guest room bookings
- Receive and transmit messages for guests
- Listen and respond to guest queries and requests both in-person and by phone or email.
- Provide accurate information about local attractions and services.
- Liaise with necessary departments as to address any problems or complaints made by guests.
- Complete and maintain any incident reports, daily activity reports or other reports requested by management
- review accounts and charges with guests during the check-out process
- inform housekeeping when rooms have been vacated and are ready for cleaning
- Excellent working environment, including meals.
- 12-month all year season employment.
- Uniforms as per hotel standards
- Consistent training development.
- Career opportunity progression.
- 13th Salary.
Please email an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com quoting: “ANERGOSJOBS.COM”
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality and GDPR practices.