Nielsen Audience Measurement (Cyprus) Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
Office Assistant (part-time)
Nielsen in Cyprus provides services to the biggest local TV channels, advertising agencies and other media specialists, empowering them with independent and actionable intelligence so they can connect and engage with their audiences.
About the role
The Office Assistant will be supporting the daily operations of Nielsen’s office in Nicosia. They will be reporting to the Team’s Coordinator, who is responsible for the proper functioning of the office, including: office management, facilities, client service, HR administration etc.
The Role in detail (including but not limited to):
- Will be supporting all administrative work of the office (filing, record keeping, meetings schedule, vacation planning, work from home schedule etc.)
- Will be responsible for the proper facilities management
- Will be ready to assist the TV Events Data Entry Team (gathering and coding the data of TV channels)
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration will be considered as a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Greek – speaking, reading & writing
- Excellent knowledge of English – speaking, reading & writing
- Ability to work under pressure and with strict deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Computer literacy – knowledge of Google Suite and Microsoft Office, especially
- Previous experience in Office Administration/Facilities Management will be considered a plus
- Knowledge of Cypriot Health & Safety legislation will be considered a plus
About our Offer
- Competitive remuneration package
- Training on an in-house TV Data Entry software
- Great Culture – Nielsen is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. You will experience a dynamic, open, international environment when you can be simply yourself.
How to apply