Coudounari & Elisseou Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λεμεσός
Coudounari & Elisseou Ltd is a well-established dynamic firm of accountants and management consultants. The firm provides audit and assurance, taxation, business support services and management consulting to international and local companies, as well as private clients. We are regulated by the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Cyprus.
- Daily bookkeeping and recording of transactions through the accounting system
- Document and file accounting transactions in an organised manner
- Prepare bank, debtors, creditors and other reconciliations
- Ensure compliance with the accounting standards and principles
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or holder of LCCI Higher Level or any other relevant qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years’ prior experience in similar position
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of Intelisoft and/or Caseware software will be considered an advantage
- Excellent command of the Greek and English language (both verbal and written)
- Excellent organisational, communication and team work skills
- Ability to work under pressure
An attractive package of remuneration will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting: “Accountant – anergosjobs.com” or call us on 25568404 for any further information.
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN CYPRUS
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN NICOSIA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LIMASSOL
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LARNACA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN PAPHOS
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN FAMAGUSTA