Position : Financial Accountant
Duties and Responsibilities
- Data processing and monthly preparation of annual or other routine and ad hoc reports
- Implementation of the procedures of the Finance Department and / or the Company, including but not limited to the invoicing process
- Reconciliation of Banks’ balances
- Communication and cooperation with all the departments of the Company but also with governmental departments and / or organizations
- Scheduled or ad hoc checks on stocks of the Company
- Implementation of procedures for carrying out and completing internal control according to the standards of the parent company.
- Monitoring of the effectiveness of controls by ensuring that all the necessary relevant principles for the documented presentation of financial reports are applied.
- Anything related to the above duties assigned to him / her.
Qualifications and Abilities
- Diploma and / or degree in Business Administration and / or Finance and / or Accounting and / or in another related field are an advantage
- Proven experience in a related role for at least 3 years
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English
- Experience tools and office management software (especially MS office software)
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Very good written and oral communication skills
- Reliability, Courtesy, Professionalism
- Experience in financial control and budgeting
- Emphasis on detail and adherence to deadlines
Applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Tel: 22745300, 22745343