MICHAELIDOU & CONSTANTINOU L.L.C: Ζητείται Δικηγόρος – Λευκωσία
MICHAELIDOU & CONSTANTINOU L.L.C a Nicosia- based law firm is currently looking to recruit a
Lawyer for its offices in Nicosia.
- Graduate of a recognized law school
- Admitted to the Cyprus Bar Association or successfully passed the Cyprus Bar Association Exams.
- Fluent in Greek and English, both written and oral.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office ( Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Time management and organization skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team and self-motivated.
- 0 – 5 years of relevant experience
- Driving license and car
- Drafting Legal opinions
- Drafting and reviewing various legal documents (including contracts, agreements etc.)
- Legal research
- Handling Intellectual Property matters
- Companies incorporation
- Drafting pleadings and interim applications
- Drafting Legal forms
- Representing the Firm before the Cypriot courts and various governmental or other offices.
- Liaising with Clients, Business associates, governmental authorities, and other entities in Cyprus and abroad.
Email Address: email@example.com με τίτλο: “ANERGOSJOBS.COM”
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN CYPRUS
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN NICOSIA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LIMASSOL
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LARNACA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN PAPHOS
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN FAMAGUSTA