MICHAELIDOU & CONSTANTINOU L.L.C: Ζητείται Δικηγόρος – Λευκωσία
MICHAELIDOU & CONSTANTINOU L.L.C a Nicosia- based law firm is currently looking to recruit a
Lawyer for its offices in Nicosia.
- Graduate of a recognized law school
- Admitted to the Cyprus Bar Association or successfully passed the Cyprus Bar Association Exams.
- Fluent in Greek and English, both written and oral.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office ( Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Time management and organization skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team and self-motivated.
- 0 – 5 years of relevant experience
- Driving license and car
- Drafting Legal opinions
- Drafting and reviewing various legal documents (including contracts, agreements etc.)
- Legal research
- Handling Intellectual Property matters
- Companies incorporation
- Drafting pleadings and interim applications
- Drafting Legal forms
- Representing the Firm before the Cypriot courts and various governmental or other offices.
- Liaising with Clients, Business associates, governmental authorities, and other entities in Cyprus and abroad.