KPAX Marketing online ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λεμεσός
A highly successful and fast-growing company based in Limassol is looking for Energetic Office Manager to join a fast-paced multicultural environment.
As an Office Manager representing the company, you will be responsible for keeping the front office running smoothly and overseeing administrative support whilst ensuring requests from various department are met in accurate efficient and timely manner. The job can range widely in duties and responsibilities, from reception, copy editing and support, to handling a specific type of paperwork or filing for a specific department.
· Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
· Communicate efficiently and effectively with various departments
· Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
· Place online orders of VIP Gifts on daily basis through various online stores
· Ensure that the office is well maintained
· Responding to enquiries using telephone and email in a polite and professional manner
· Organize and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information
· Create and maintain filing and other office systems
· Organize travel, flights, transportation and accommodation for employees and partners
· Keep diaries and arrange appointment
· Arrange in-house and external events
· Additional responsibilities for projects and tasks depending on the needs that may arise
· Excellent communicator in English Language
· Experience with administrative and clerical work Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365
· Strong communications/public relations and organizational skills.
· String and resilient character
· Customer orientation and ability to adapt and respond to different types of characters
· Friendly and upbeat demeanor
· Ability to work both alone and as part of a team essential.
· Ability to work under pressure
· Trustworthiness and reliability
· Excellent work environment
· Attractive salary package
· Monthly incentive Bonus
· Exciting company activities such as monthly lunches, corporate events, tournaments and more
· An opportunity to grow professionally within one of the biggest iGaming companies in the world