A.N. Stasis Estates: Ζητείται Administration Officer – Πάφος
A.N. Stasis Estates is looking to hire a Hotel Administration Officer for Avlida Hotel to join their team and support their daily office procedures.
A successful Administration Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries. Main duties include recruiting, HR Procedures, preparing regular reports and organizing compan records. If you have previous experience as an Office Administrator or similar administrative role, we’d like to meet you. Our ideal candidate also has working knowledge of office equipment and office management tools.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
- HR Procedures – On boarding
- Prepare regular reports.
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting and interviews
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Organizing and managing schedules and calendars for staff, managers, and senior-level officers
- Receiving and processing communication channels, including email, phone, and physical mail
- Assisting Accounts department with payroll and personnel databases
- Conferring with accounting department to help make payments, process incoming invoices, and verify receipts
- Ensure functionality of necessary office equipment, and requisitioning new equipment and supplies as needed
- Creating reports and memos for managers and senior-level officers as needed
- Attend meetings and record notes and messages for managers and senior-level officers
- Undertakes other duties, as required.
Requirements and skills:
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- High school diploma; additional qualifications in Office Administration are a plus
How to Apply:
Interested parties must send their CV at email@example.com με τίτλο: “ANERGOSJOBS.COM”