Xerographic Solutions Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λεμεσός
Xerographic Solutions Ltd, authorized distributor of Xerox in Cyprus, is looking to hire an Accountant.
- Support the Accounting Department with their day-today functions by performing entry- level accounting duties. The primary work focus for Accounting Assistant is on accounts receivables and payable. In addition, thy help with collections, billing, audits, and journal entries.
- Support duties related to Accounts functions to the rest of the Accounting Team.
- Assist with preparation of Financial and Statistical Statements and Reports
- Analyze information in order to identify discrepancies
- Research an resolve discrepancies in a timely practical way
- Maintain confidentiality of all financial data
- Interpret and apply Accounting policies, Rules and Regulations to all work in order to ensure compliance with applicable standards
- Compile and prepare routine weekly reports and summaries
- At minimum, an Associate’s degree in Accounting, Bookkeeping, Finance, or similar field. Bachelor’s degree preferred. An equivalent combination of education, training and experience can be substituted.
- Three (3) years of relevant , hands-on accounting experience in a similar position
- Proficient to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, including Excel
- Moderate knowledge of SAP will be considered an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage several activities simultaneously
- Understands technical or professional aspects of work
- Respects and works well with others
- Capable of working in a team
- Ability to work on own initiative and be proactive
- Ability to work independently on assigned duties
- Demonstrates an ability to manage a variety of priorities while meeting deadlines