Cobalt Air: Θέση Εργασίας – Λάρνακα
A rapidly growing Cypriot Airline is looking for a candidate to join the commercial team as a Group Desk Analyst. The Group Desk Analyst reports to the Commercial Performance Manger and is responsible for maximizing return from Tour Operators and Ad-hoc Groups.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: (Including but not limited to):
- Evaluate, reply and contract group requests
- Negotiate prices for individual group requests
- Provide information regarding acceptance, alternates offered, or reasons for rejection to the person or department requesting the group.
- Work with RM Manager and the Pricing Department to set guidelines for group fare discount
- Work with RM Manager and the Sales Department to establish guidelines for group contracts
- Manage group requests to ensure compliance with rules and guidelines, e.g. names, times
limits, deposits, ticketing etc.
- Track Utilization of Groups
- Identify poor performing accounts and work with Sales to improve performance
- Manage inventory to optimize allocation contracted for the group
- Follow up on Guarantee and deposit commitments from contracting, so we ensure a maximum
return on investment
- Follow up on changes of pricing required by sales
- Analyze group retention and revise group acceptance policies accordingly
- Manage ad-hoc and series, group requests and negotiate competitive fares
- Manage and distribute group Tariffs
CORE COMPETENCIES & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Hold a University degree or equivalent in travel management or related field
- Have at least 4 years of experience in group reservation activities of an airline or within a
- Fluent in the English language
- Be experienced in reservation systems
- Have strong sales and customer service skills
- Have strong communication and negotiation skills
- Be organized and at the same time able to work in a fast paced changing environment
- An attractive salary plus medical cover will be offered to the successful candidate.
If you meet all the above requirements and are interested in this
position, please forward us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating above Ref. in subject.