AVVA Pharmaceuticals Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λεμεσός
AVVA Pharmaceuticals Ltd is a research-based pharmaceutical company, an industry leader in the development
and production of innovative medicines that address common medical needs.
Position: Junior Business Development (Full time position)
Reporting to the CEO
Opening: September 2017
The primary role of this Business Development professional is to:
- Locate and propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities, and management of the alliance post-closing.
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining networks.
- Bachelor’s degree of Science, Pharmacy and Chemistry preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Knowledge of English language, command of additional languages is considered as an advantage
Email Address: email@example.com