Asbis Kypros Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λεμεσός
ASBIS KYPROS LIMITED invites you to participate in the competition for the vacancy of Warehouse Assistant (Limassol).
We are looking for a thorough and physically strong warehouse assistant to assist our warehouse manager with coordinating package deliveries. The warehouse assistant will be responsible for receiving and unpacking parcels, completing relevant documentation, and dispatching stock. You should also record and report breakages, major spills, and contaminations to the Warehouse Manager.
To ensure success as a warehouse assistant, you should pay close attention to the movment of stock to avoid losses. Ultimately, a top-notch warehouse assistant will be able to memorize vast amounts of information for later use.
- Receiving and checking deliveries to ensure that the correct amount and type of stock is delivered.
- Signing delivery notes upon receipt of shipments.
- Heeding notes about appropriate procedures for handling stock, particularly when fragile.
- Unpacking items and arranging these on shelves, if needed.
- Preparing our clients’ orders by gathering and loading stock.
- Ensuring that the facility remains clean, sanitary, and well-organized.
- Reporting all breakages and spills.
- Offering assistance to other staff in the department during lulls in your day.
- Preparation of clients’ orders and arrangement of collection by the forwarder
- Monitoring of outstanding orders regularly
- Review timeliness of scheduled deliveries
Necessary qualifications and skills
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior year experience will be considered as advantage.
- Outstanding organizational and investigative abilities.
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Capacity to perform your duties diligently, particularly during stressful periods.
- Ability to handle and maneuver fragile stock with ease.
- Very good knowledge of Greek and English
- Forklift Operation Certification will be considered as advantage