CSC Christodoulou Ltd: Ζητείται Office Manager – Λευκωσία
Our clients, a Real Estate Franchise Network, seeks to recruit an Office Manager for its branch in Nicosia.
- Supervise and manage all daily operations of the office
- Promote the sales and real estate advisory services
- Screen & recruit new sales associates
- Coach, supervise and motivate the sales associates to reach their targets
- Monitor and approve all sales procedures
- Work towards attaining office targets
- Attend regular training programs
- Cultivate a supportive and productive relationship with internal & external partners
- Develop and expand the company’s property portfolio and client database
- Work with the Management and other colleagues towards the Company vision
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales – experience within the Real Estate sector will be considered an advantage
- Good negotiating skills.
- Proven ability to lead and motivate a dynamic team of sales associates & office staff
- Able to communicate effectively with staff, sales associates and customers at all levels
- University Degree in relevant field or Business Administration
- Fluent in Greek and English, spoken and written
- MS Office and Computer Literate
- Good knowledge and/or experience in Land registry procedures will also be considered as an advantage
A good remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to their qualifications and experience. Full training will be provided.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Applicants may send their CV to email@example.com with reference “Office Manager Nicosia – anergosjobs.com”
All applications will be kept in strict confidence.