Panda Security Cyprus: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
Corporate Support Engineer
Panda Security Cyprus is looking to recruit a Corporate Support Engineer, to join our technical support Team in Nicosia.
The main responsibilities for the position are:
- Provide support to Companies and Resellers for Panda Corporate Products.
- Able to investigate and analyze issues that may affect corporate customers.
- Provide support on-site to end customers or resellers.
- Record all activity and communication with customers and resellers on the CRM of the company.
- Provide report to customers, for the findings of the investigation of an event.
- Escalating issues to Panda HQ.
- University degree in Computer Science
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, team members and managers.
- Good understanding of networking.
- CCNA will be consider as advantage.
- Understanding VMware / Hyper-V Platforms.
- Familiar with Microsoft-based technologies.
- Good knowledge of anti malware technologies.
- Fluent in Greek and English (both verbal & written).
Optional: (Will be considered an advantage)
- Understanding of Linux operating system.
- Experience with tools such as Wireshark, Nmap. Experience with UTM devices.
- Knowledge of Windows Server Active Directory and Group Policies.
- Working knowledge with competitors’ products.
If you wish to work in an international company, and a professional environment with excellent career opportunities, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
The candidates that meet the above required skills will be called for a personal interview. If you have already applied for a similar position in the past there is no need to re-apply.