Imperio: Ζητείται Administrator – Λεμεσός
Imperio is currently looking to recruit a motivated individual for the position of Administrator to join our main offices in Limassol.
Main duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of various forms (such as Land Registry forms, client’s VAT applications, EAC Forms).
- Submission of various forms though govermental portals such as Ariadni, Registrar of Companies etc.
- Arranging for execution, certification, apostil and legalization of documents.
- Archiving (Hard copy and soft copy).
- Managing outgoing and incoming correspondence,liaising with various courier services and recording data.
- Office Administration duties, including but not limited to managing inventory of office supplies, including stationery and multimedia equipment (on a monthly basis) and ensuring smooth office operations.
- Managing reception area (on rotation) , including but not limited to greeting visitors and directing them to the appropriate person and managing incoming phone calls.
- Provide clerical support.
- Be involved with the coordination and implementation of office procedures.
- Creating travel itineraries for business executives.
- Other ad-hoc duties.
Personal Characteristics & Qualifications:
- Up to 2 years of experience in similar position or holder of diploma in business, secretarial or paralegal studies or equivalent degree.
- Knowledge of the Cyprus corporate procedures will be considered as an advantage.
- Fluent in Greek and English.
- Responsible and high organized.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonalskills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to take initiative.