M&N Equity Research Ltd: Ζητείται Senior Accountant – Λεμεσός
We are an expanding international group of investment companies, with head office in Limassol, looking for an enthusiastic and talented person to join our finance team in Limassol.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity for training and continuous personal development and become an intricate component of our progressive team environment.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining proper accounting books and records
- Checking invoicing from suppliers, as to be in line with the terms & conditions agreed
- Preparation of payments to suppliers and other bank transfers, for review and approval
- Communication with banks, suppliers, tax authorities
- Monitoring of VAT affairs
- Carrying out supplier, intercompany reconciliations and bank reconciliations
- Daily monitoring and reconciliations of client funds
- Preparation of management accounts and reports on monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Carrying out any further duties assigned by the Finance Management team, including assistance and support on ad hoc reporting requirements, management’s requests, budgets preparation
- Liaison with auditors and assistance with statutory and other audits
- Communication and coordination with various departments within the organisation.
- Liaison with Accountants in other group’s offices overseas
- Perform administrative responsibilities including assisting in preparation of due diligence work for counterparties and managing files
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or other relevant field or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- More than 2 years’ experience in an accountant role and previous experience in a Finance Department will be considered as an advantage
- Experience within FX industry would be considered as an advantage
- ACCA/ACA qualification will be considered as an advantage
Skills and competencies:
- Experience in using computerized accounting systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Greek
- Computer literacy: Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications, mainly Excel & Word
- Responsible, trustworthy and loyal, with strong communication skills
- Must be able to work both independently and as a part of a team in a pressurized and multi-tasking environment
- Quick learner, attention to detail, problem solving and result oriented personality.
- Competitive remuneration package based on qualifications, knowledge, experience and skills
- Employment Conditions: Full time