Xtrade Europe Ltd: Marketing Compliance Officer – Limassol
JOB VACANCY: MARKETING COMPLIANCE OFFICER
Trade Finance is in our DNA. For more than 10 years, XTrade has helped global traders with access to the world’s largest and most liquid market. By offering the most innovative trading tools, hiring the best trading educators, and meeting strict financial standards to protect trader funds, we strive for the best online trading experience in the market. We connect counterparties with market-leading traditional trade for CFDs on shares, commodities, forex, and indices. XTrade serves retail and institutional customers from over 180 countries — in over 40 languages — in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America, with over 15 offices worldwide.
- Determine Marketing Department standards and compliance, by monitoring, reviewing and approving marketing communications;
- Review of company’s website;
- Ensure compliance by monitoring and reviewing the affiliates’ websites and activities;
- Be in constant communication with marketing department and ensure that all guidelines are being followed;
- Ensuring compliance with obligations imposed by the regulations;
- Be on top of all marketing communication and material;
- Maintain effective internal communication and ensure all relevant functions of the company are in line with marketing objectives;
- Ensure effective and compliant promotion of the company’s activities and venues in the main stream and especially the social media;
- Prepare and deliver monthly marketing and affiliates reports to the Compliance department.
- Background in Compliance with the Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing and Marketing in the Financial sector would be considered as an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of English Language;
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal;
As a well-established, progressive company we are committed to attracting and retaining individuals by offering an excellent benefits package that includes a wide range of core and voluntary benefits (medical care & catering service – Breakfast/Lunch).
Xtrade is an equal opportunities employer and promotes diversity in employment. Successful candidates will be selected solely on their ability to carry out the duties of the post.
How to apply:
To apply online, please email us to email@example.com. Our application process is very straight forward allowing you to apply with a CV and a short cover letter.